Spring Bazaar part of Spiers Unlocked and The Glue Factory’s G.I programme.
Part of the building was transformed into a market featuring makers, sellers, tasty food and workshops popped up for people to take part.
Elsewhere in the building there was site specific performance by the National Theatre of Scotland and Bespoke Atelier hosted a recycled clothing print workshop. There was also dance and live music workshops led by Monica de Ioanni and Jer Reidl and a creative sculpture workshops by Rag and Bone for all to partake in.
– soul supper club – food and sounds
– bake sale
– jeni allison – knit workshop and stall
– bespoke atelier – printed products and print workshop
– momo lee – nail art
– wear as – vintage clothing
– seed bombing – guerilla gardening
– quality & quirky: preloved clothes for women vintage clothing
– hayley dawson – knit and embroidery workshop
– the print assembly – printed products and workshop
– libby walker – illustration and printed products
– elizabeth hudson – mask making workshop
– rachel louise mua – creative makeup
– bothwell candy – homemade sweets
– the shop of interest – art, prints, jewellery, fashion, stuff
Music: Soul Supper Club